Speeding Pathogen Identification. Saving Time, Money and Lives.
The RESOLUTION System's fully automated instrument and simple protocol require minimal training and skill level, and greatly reduce the time and complexity of the work involved when compared to other molecular and genotypic identification approaches.
RESOLUTION’s dramatic reduction in time-to-answer compared to Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) and other methods enables faster traceback and source tracking of dangerous pathogens.
- Speeds pathogen confirmation and identification.
- Allows faster traceback of contaminants detected in food products or the production environment.
- Shortens investigation and response time for public health foodborne illness outbreaks.
From Complex Sample to Strain Type in Just 5 Hours
The RESOLUTION System’s proprietary genotyping technology provides fully automated microbial identification from DNA sample preparation to bioinformatics and reporting.
- Works directly from complex mixtures, such as an enriched food sample or clinical specimen cultures.
- No isolated colony required.
- Eliminates time, expense and selection bias of cultural isolation required for other molecular and whole genome sequencing methods.
- Compatible with rapid detection methods increasingly in use in clinical and food safety testing laboratories.
- Saves multiple days, and many hours of specialized labor.
- Requires minimal training and ensures consistent results.
- Identifies multiple strains in a sample.
- Data files contain all DNA barcodes found in each sample, allowing for retroactive analyses when new targets are added to the database.